high school students
olivet college is committed to you
olivet college is committed to each student’s personal, academic and career success. from enrollment to graduation, our highly qualified faculty and staff work to help you accomplish your goals by keeping you in mind. what you want out of your academic career is important to us!
the first steps in becoming an oc student are:
1. completing your application.
2. submitting your act or sat scores (optional for 2021-22 applicants).*
3. submitting your official high school transcript.
*students applying for the 2021-22 academic year are not required to submit act or sat test scores – although they are recommended if a test was taken. applications for students who are not able to submit a test score will be reviewed using other criteria, including high school transcripts, writing response on application, letters of recommendation, etc.
requesting high school transcripts
we recommend that you connect with your high school counselor to request your official high school transcript and send it directly to olivet college, using one of the following submission methods:
- email our office of admissions – send an electronic copy
- fax – send by faxing to 269-749-6617.
- parchment – request and send electronically through the parchment service.
- mail – send a paper copy to the following address
office of admissions
320 s. main st.
olivet, mi 49076
once we receive all of your information, we will review your application and notify you of your status.
for more information about our process or to talk with someone in person, feel free to contact the office of admissions via email or at 800-456-7189.