Health & Human Performance
do you love physical fitness but are not sure what career path to choose? our dedicated faculty will help you explore your many options – from sports psychology, to exercise science, fitness management, and more. our talented professors are passionate about this field of study. from advising and assisting you with your classes, to serving as mentors in your graduate school or career pursuit, your professors are your allies from day one.
a textbook can give you the fundamentals behind how and why the body moves during certain exercises, but at olivet, you’ll see those principles come to life! your professors will encourage you to think critically while witnessing firsthand the mechanics behind human performance.
- sports philosophy
- sports psychology
health and human performance professional organizations and clubs
- phi epsilon kappa (honor society for physical education, health, recreation, dance, human performance, exercise science, sports medicine and sports management majors)
job opportunities and median salary potential within the field
- athletic director – $55,505
- athletic trainer – $49,280
- coach – $45,080
- event coordinator – $49,370
- marketing manager- $50,087
- physical therapist – $87,930